1. Preparing Students for Medical / IIT / Civil Services right from class VII.
2. Provide H.S. Course along with Joint Entrance preparation.
3. Managed by a team of highly motivated Corporate people.
4. To strengthen the basic foundation of students, provide classroom participation, Project work besides normal course.
5. Leaders from Multinational companies take classes to improve communication & Leadership skills.
6. Visionary corporate leaders help students to define the career path.
7. Best in Class Curriculum which is constantly updated.
8. Stringent Quality Control both on Infrastructure and Curriculum.
9. High Quality experienced teachers who are highly skilled and devoted to their domains.
10. To boost learning, classrooms are well-equipped with the latest in educational technology.
11. Regular Assessment of parent's/student's feedback and design lesson plan accordingly.
12. Build up a solid foundation which not only helps students to enter into higher studies but also have moral and social values instilled into them.
13. Management team with wide domain expertise effectuating non-compartmental education.
14. Through our website, parents can see students' performance.
The Core Purpose of White Crescent Educational Park is to create an inclusive community of successful learners. This is achieved through the following aims:
1. To produce 'complete' people, equipped not only for their working careers but also for life.
2. To develop in each pupil Self-esteem and a feeling of self-worth.
3. To allow each individualgive each individual the opportunity to achieve the maximum of his/her ability and to develop lively, enquiring and reflective minds.
4. To prepare students to be responsible citizens within the community and to give them the flexibility and skills to meet the demands of a rapidly changing society.
5. to produce an environment that encourages each pupil to develop qualities of self-discipline, organization, motivation and the enjoyment of working hard that makes them confident and competent members of society.
6. To develop in each pupil - care and respect for people and the environment in a context of social, moral, multi-cultural and spiritual awareness.
7. To offer a broad and balanced curriculum which evolves to reflect the needs of pupils and the demands of modern society.
8. To celebrate achievement and success in all areas of endeavor, within a purposeful and secure community
9. To offer scope for spiritual, moral and personal development within an environment which affirms Community values.
10. To recognize the worth, dignity and contribution of each member of the school community and to foster self-discipline, self-esteem, mutual respect, and co-operation.
Our Immediate Future Plan includes Residential IAS/IPS/WBCS Coaching, Finishing School, Nursing College, Para Medical College, Technical College, General College – up to University Credentials.
White Crescent Academy founded in 2014 with the mindset of providing diversified education solutions, currently runs V, VI, VII, XI (Science) and XII (Science) and Joint Entrance (Medical / Engineering) Students/aspirants.
Presently we have 250 students in Classes V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, XI and XII (Science) from different districts of West Bengal.
Rules & Regulations
*** ALL COMMUNICATION TO THE SCHOOL SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE PRINCIPAL OR CONCERNED PERSON.
HOSTEL RULES & REGULATION
‘‘OF THE STUDENT and FOR THE STUDENT’’
1. All forms of activities like teasing other students, fighting and ragging and asking another student in public to do personal work is strictly forbidden.
2. All visitors to the hostel including the parents/guardian will have to make necessary entries in the visitors’ book available at the hostel entrance with the security guard.
3. No person, either guest or otherwise shall be permitted to stay overnight in any part of the hostel. In case, guest want to stay overnight in the hostel, he/she should take permission from Warden.
4. Girls are not allowed to enter the boy’s hostel.
5. Boys are not allowed to enter the girl’s hostel.
6. Students are responsible for the safekeeping of their valuables. Students should provide their locks and should take proper care of their belongings.
7. Students are not allowed to carry common room’s newspapers to their room at any time.
8. Students should handle hostel equipments, furniture, and property carefully and not abuse or tamper with it. If so then applicable fine will be charged by the hostel management.
9. Students have to use water and electricity judiciously. If fan, tube, etc., found ON in the absence of the students at their rooms, fine shall be imposed by hostel authorities.
10. Garbage and wastage only be put at garbage box available nearby hostel premises
11. Students during their stay in the hostel will be governed by the hostel management rules.
12. No student shall use the service of a hostel housekeeping person for personal work.
13. Students will not enter rooms of other students without the consent of the inmates.
14. Every case of illness and accident must be reported immediately to the hostel authorities.
15. No function or celebration shall be organized at hostel premises except with the permission of the Warden.
16. Students suffering from contagious disease will not be allowed to stay at the hostel. Decision of the Warden in this regard will be final and binding.
17. Allotment of room furniture etc. will be entirely at the discretion of the Warden and no complaint in this regard will be entertained.
18. All matters relating to differences among students and complaints against theft shall be brought to the notice of the hostel management. No police complaint will be lodged by the student before taking prior permission from the hostel management.
19. Any complaint from the neighbors/society will result in strict action.
20. Hostel accommodation (room) can be changed by the management if they found it necessary at any point in time.
21. Students indulging in the use of abusive and threatening language, physical fights, use of force to get unfair act accomplished, etc. will be punished. Further, they are liable to be expelled from the hostel/ Institute.
22. Boarders are allowed to keep money Rs 500/- maximum for their out pocket expenses.
23. Cooking food from outside in the hostel room is strictly prohibited.
24. While leaving the rooms, it must be ensured that the lights and fans are switched off.
25. The boarders must keep their rooms neat and clean.
26. Any kind of damage to the hostel properties and fittings is recovered from the concerned.
27. No boarder shall be allowed to stay during vacation and/or completion of the specified course.
28. Further, the school is not responsible for any mishap that may arise out of this violation of the rule.
Other Rules of Conduct and Discipline:
29. No student will be allowed to leave the school campus during school hours except on the strength of a written request from his parent and due authorization by the General Secretary or Concerned Person.
30. Students are to address their teachers and all members of the School Staff with due respect and politeness. Arrogant and challenging behavior towards teaching or non-teaching staff is forbidden. On their way to and from school, students must behave gentlemanly.
31. Smoking, chewing pan, chewing gum, betel-nut or tobacco product, etc. is strictly forbidden. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, bad conduct, stealing, consumption of alcohol, drug abuse, any form of verbal or written obscenity, using unfair means in examination or sickness which are liable to be injurious to other boys justify dismissal.
32. Students are not allowed to bring two-wheelers to school or drive a four-wheeler to school. Electronic gadgets, Cell phones, digital watches and diaries, toys, calculators, video games, pen drives, PSPs, DVDs, CDs, portable audio and video devices and any mass storage devices are forbidden in the school. Students who bring any of the above items are liable to be penalized. It would mean confiscation of the unit, suspension for one week and a fine of Rs 500. (Students are allowed to use a scientific calculator.)
33. Any damage to school property must be made good by the student concerned.
34. No books, periodicals, comics, newspaper or printed matter of an objectionable nature, must be brought into the school. All printed materials (except those mentioned in the school book-list), when brought into the school, must be presented to General Secretary or Concerned Person for approval and may be retained in the school and read-only if it bears the signature of one of the authorities.
Note: If any student found violating the above rules will be sent home along with T.C. without any further consideration.
35. Leave for religious ceremonies, wedding of close relative or special occasions must be obtained beforehand.
36. Leave for reasons such as birthdays, excursions, festivals, weddings, time to study at home for an examination is not considered sufficient reason for leave.
37. A leave granted must be signed by General Secretary or Concerned Person.
38. In case a pupil falls sick/meets with an accident in the school premises he/she can be helped with immediate first aid. The parents will be informed and are expected to come and may take their son/daughter home with permission.
39. A student must attend the school on day’s marked “compulsory attendance”. In case of sickness/eventualities, the matter must be notified to the school office with relevant documents on the same day or earlier.
40. Unauthorized absence will mean “deduction of 3 marks and/or a fine of Rs 50 per day of absence”.
41. Periodic assessments held during the year.
42. Continuous assessments are meant to ensure regularity on the part of the student. Unit Tests, Class tests, Term Tests & Mock tests are an important part of the continuous assessment for the progress of the student. The answer scripts of these tests, duly evaluated, are handed over to the student, to be signed by the parents and kept in a separate Test File at hostel room.
43. For students who are absent for any Unit Test / Class Test/Term Test/ Mock Test, no provision can be made for supplementary tests.
44. The final result of 100 marks will comprise of 30% from the unit tests and class tests and 70% will be from the Term Tests & Mock Tests.
45. Examinees are not expected to indulge in any of the following acts:
(a) Breach of any of the regulations of conduct at examinations or indiscipline in or outside the hall. A student found guilty of disorderly conduct or responsible for causing any kind of disturbance in or near the examination room is liable to be refused admission to the subsequent papers. The use of unfair means, even if discovered subsequently, will
merit the cancellation of the particular paper and the student concerned will be given zero.
(b) A student who has made arrangements to obtain unfair help in connection with the question papers from any person or any agency is liable to have his result in the examination canceled as a whole. Candidates who are detected giving or obtaining, or attempting to give or obtain, unfair assistance, or who are otherwise detected in any dishonesty whatsoever, will be debarred from the examination.
(c) A student is not expected to have in his possession any book, memorandum, or pocketbook, notes, or papers whatsoever during the examination.
For Parents / Guardian:
46. The support and collaboration of parents is in all cases considered indispensable for the success of the work of education carried out by the school.
47. Parent’s POSITIVE CO-OPERATION with the school is essential for the constructive upbringing of their son/daughter. They are strongly exhorted to co-operate with the school:
a) By urging their wards to be regular and punctual in attendance.
b) By seeing that their wards are diligent at their homework and lessons.
c) By insisting on neatness and cleanliness in their books and personal appearance.
d) By attending meetings called by School Authority.
48. Wardens & Teachers should not communicate with parents on their phone.
49. Parents can meet Academic Head & warden once in a month with their wards.
50. Parents should meet their children only on Sunday at the allotted place.
51. Suggestions and complaints can be given in writing only to the responsible person of the Academy.
52. Students who are studying at concession fees are bound to hand over their scholarships got from any medium to the Academy authority. Academy will not accept any scholarship money from full fees payee students.
The management will not be responsible for any accident of any student caused by their actions. Life is Allah’s Amanath and death is Allah’s Order.
1. Students should adhere to the mess timings and table manners strictly. Rules of Sunnat must be maintained, even a single grain of food shouldn’t leave in the plate.
2. Students should consume only the food supplied to them. Any problem with the food supplied shall be informed to the Warden concerned who in turn shall take the matter to the Mess In charge.
3. Students, on any account, are not permitted either to carry foodstuffs out from the dining hall or bring in foodstuffs from outside.
4. Students on any account are not permitted to enter the kitchen or storeroom.
5. Students are not permitted to entertain guests.
1. Every student must wear a clean, complete and correct uniform daily.
2. School uniforms (except shoes & shocks) are supplied by school and payment should be paid by parents.
3. Every student must possess an Identity Card issued by the School.
School Stationery Hours:
Stationery is available only on Saturdays from 4 pm to 6 pm.
Saturday Class XI
Sunday Class XII
School uniform (XI & XII): Tuesday & Thursday.
Tuesday from 7 am to 9:15 am. Warden should maintain the queue.
2. Free medicine for normal fever, cough, headache, pain, etc.